Dr. Kathy Campbell struggled with her weight almost from the beginning of her life.
Growing up “fat” in a fat family, she weighed 100 lbs. by the age of 5 and by the time she reached high school, weighed 275 lbs. 10 years ago she made the brave decision to take control of her health and began the journey of losing 150 lbs. She’s kept it off ever since!
Dr. Kathy’s love of science and understanding of how the human body works benefits her patients. She is passionate about managing health long term. She uses these tools to successfully manage ongoing health and well being.
Dr. Kathy can help you write your own success story!
• Tulsa Native
• Married with 2 children
• Worked her way through college with a lawn business
• Community Clinical Pharmacist in Owasso, OK since 1992
• Bachelor of Science, Zoology, University of Oklahoma, 1992
• Bachelor of Science, Pharmacy, University of Oklahoma, 1992
• Doctorate of Pharmacy, University of Oklahoma, 2005
• Owasso Chamber of Commerce, Treasurer
• National Board of Women in Pharmacy
• Girl Scout Leader
• President of the Non-profit: Empowering Adults-Protecting Children